Con la tecnología de Blogger.

domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

Tag:

TODAY SPANISH ARCHITECTS



Given the type of contract and working conditions that some companies offer to architecture students and architects, citing lack of resources, and what I just paid to the PLUMBER FOR 15 MINUTES of work to repair the machine, I have decided:

that due to my lack of resources, since I am a student and I have no income:

1 – I search for volunteers to clean my house,  make the food and iron the clothes. It is a great opportunity to see how a real house is and make curriculum, also when I go on vacation, I will leave you the keys and you will have the wonderful opportunity to come to continue working.
(Required speak several languages ​​and good grades in high school.)
2 - I report to the supermarket and the bar that I will undergo a trial period of 3 to 6 months, I will consume the products I want, without paying a penny, and depending it goes I will think if I hire you or try another. Anyway there are plenty.

Thank you very much.


Let’s start!




BARBIE ARCHITECT...
... no comments...


Dados el tipo de contrato y condiciones laborales que ALGUNAS EMPRESAS ofrecen a mis compañeros estudiantes de arquitectura y arquitectos LICENCIADOS alegando falta de recursos, y lo que me acaba de cobrar el FONTANERO POR 15 MINUTOS de trabajo para reparar la lavadora, he decidido:

que debido a mi falta de recursos, puesto que soy estudiante y no tengo ingresos:

1º- Busco voluntarios para que limpien mi casa, me hagan la comida y me planchen la ropa. Es una gran oportunidad para ver cómo funciona una casa de verdad y hacer curriculum, además, cuando me vaya de vacaciones, os dejaré mis llaves y tendréis la maravillosa oportunidad de venir a seguir trabajando. 
(Indispensable hablar varios idiomas y buenas notas en bachillerato.)
2º- Informo al supermercado y al bar de debajo de mi casa que los voy a someter a un periodo de pruebas de 3 a 6 meses, iré, consumiré los productos que deseé, sin pagar ni un céntimo, y dependiendo de cómo me vayan sentando ya si eso me pienso si contratar o probar otro, si con todos los que hay... 

Muchas gracias.


About Rafa González del castillo Sancho

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

1 comentarios:

  1. Hola Rafael, me gustaría ponerme en contacto con usted. Si lee esto escríbeme: noe_martínez_2@hotmail.com. Soy alumna del máster de Radio COPE y me gustaría hacerle una entrevista. Gracias de antemano y disculpe las molestias. Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar

 

Blog González del Castillo Sancho

Gonzalezdelcastillosancho BLOG